Owning and managing a business requires business owners to perform
numerous tasks to keep their company operating well in this competitive
business world. While you need to keep an eye on every day-to-day business
responsibilities, it can be beneficial to outsource your tedious accounting and
bookkeeping job to experts. At Universal Accountants, our goal is to facilitate
the owners and management of small and medium enterprises to feel free from
all the financial chores of the business and instead concentrate on growing
their business. No matter where you are located, we will cover all your
accounting needs and enable you to focus on running your business
successfully while we keep track of the numbers. Our accounting &
bookkeeping services include but are not limited to:
- Developing system to account for day to day financial transactions by
establishing a chart of accounts.
- Defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Recording the day to day financial transactions in bookkeeping software
- Maintains subsidiary accounts.
- Maintains general ledger and preparing a trial balance by reconciling
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements on monthly basis.
- Preparing and sending invoices to debtors.
Maintains historical records.
- Producing income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statement and
other financial documents.
- Enforcing adherence to requirements as per IFRS and GAAP and advising
management on needed actions.
- Preparation of financial reports as per Federal, state, and local legal
- Reporting any irregularities in data (internal audit) and suggesting
solutions to management.
- Contributes with management to produce related results as needed.