SRB (SINDH REVENUE BOARD)
For businesses based in Sindh, it is very important to register those for Sindh
Sales Tax if involved in Taxable activities. At Universal Accountants, we provide
all sales tax related services to client for reasonable charges. Following are the
details related to SRB registration and its compliance.
Sindh Sales Tax Registration:
Any business involved in activities on which sales tax is applicable is liable to
get registered with SRB for sales tax. Sales tax registration is also required to
enter bidding or tendering process with a government department or
multinational company, even if a business is not involved in taxable activities.
Required Documents for SRB registration.
- Copies of CNIC of all Directors / Partners
- NTN of the Company or AOP (If Available)
- Lease Agreement or Ownership Documents
- Paid Electricity Bill of Registered Office
- Letterhead of AOP / Company
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate
- Sales Tax Registration – AOP/ Partnership Firms
- Sales tax registration with SRB is required for AOP if AOP is involved in taxable activities.
Sindh Sales Tax Registration – Companies:
Sales tax registration with SRB is required for company if any company is
involved in taxable activities.